Law Offices of Stanley W. Lane D.D.S. P.A.
We are a law practice specializing in dental malpractice exclusively. Dental malpractice is highly technical, as well as patient and injury specific. We have a wealth of dental and legal expertise in this area and are ideally positioned to investigate, process and litigate claims in this highly unique area. We have successfully litigated a variety of different dental injuries, including nerve injuries, undetected tumors and periodontal disease, broken jaws and TMJ problems and lost teeth.
2775 East Oakland Park Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33306-1637
(954) 568-2111 (Telephone)
(954) 568-5521 (Facsimile)
Stanley W. Lane D.D.S. P.A.
Sharon M. Sabel
STANLEY W LANE D.D.S. J.D. Is both an attorney and a Board Certified Oral- Maxillofacial Surgeon; he is also a former Associate Professor at Mount Sinai, New York University College of Dentistry. Dr. Lane has over 30 years experience in dental malpractice litigation and is licensed to practice law in both Florida and New York.
||New York, Florida|
- B.A., New York University
- D.D.S., New York University, College of Dentistry
- J.D., Pace University School of Law
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Certificate in Health Law and Health Law Policy Pace University
- American Arbitration Association
|PAST POSTS INCLUDE:
- Coordinator, Oral Maxillo-facial Surgical Training
- Program, Mount Sinai Hospital Services, N.Y.
- Chief Resident Oral Surgery, Mount Sinai Hospital Center, N.Y.
- Acting Director, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery,
- U.S. Army Specialized Treatment Center, Eisenhower Memorial Hospital, Fort Gordon, Georgia
- Consultant Surgeon, Brooklyn and Bronx Veterans Hospital
SHARON M. SABEL is an experienced Florida attorney licensed since 1980, who has focused her practice on dental negligence since 1986. Aside from litigating the gamut of dental malpractice claims, she has also argued and briefed various appellate issues which relate to the prosecution of dental negligence claims throughout the state.
- B.A., University of Florida
- J.D., Nova University School of Law